Monday, May 23, 2011

day 1 original huh?

So the weekend of moving went well. My clothes,cat,books and most of the kitchen stuff made it up in 2 trips. Sadly the mini bar had to be left behind. For a nice break in unpacking C and I went fishing Saturday night. It was nice and relaxing. A great way to end a stressful day. My going away party was fantastic and a great way to celebrate my time at ge.

I thought today was going to be kind of a coaster day. You know, meet some people shake a few hands do some orientation the usual. Boy was I wrong!! The first thing I was told was that the inventory was a mess and I'm in for a lot of work. I dove right into a couple spreadsheets and got right down to it, orientation is just going to hav e to wait!! I can't wait until tomorrow!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment